Friday, June 8, 2018

UPDATE on Upcoming Series "SerenaTalksALot"

When I had first started this blog, I had a pretty cool idea in mind.
Serena is a very inquisitive and adventurous in pretty much everything she does.
I've already shown some of that on this blog so far. However, there's more where that came from.
That's why I'm creating the video series "SerenaTalksALot," and we'll have a YouTube channel. Now YouTube is nothing new to me, because of the "LarryBoy Fanatic" series that I did. So yeah, that means that I'm going to have a second channel under my belt if we launch the "SerenaTalksALot" series.

Long-story short: I'm excited to expand this blog to YouTube, because I've always had this idea in mind since my last semester at Our Lady of the Lake University (a couple of months ago). So as soon as I have it going, I'll provide a link to the channel in a future blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment