Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Serena's Nail Polish GLAMOUR!!!

Blog #8
This past week, I had decided to wear some nail polish-- a lavender purple color. When Serena saw this, she wanted to get into the excitement. So I let her. By the way, this was Serena's introduction to nail polish--she has never tried it before. Her reaction? PRICELESS!!!
Serena: "Ooooh! Nails!"
Serena now loves nail polish.
"I look stylish!" she told me.
"Well, duh!" I told her. "Every girl wears this stuff."
"Really? Even Mombo?"
"Well, I could ask her, but... She told me that nail polish wasn't for her."
"But you said that every girl wears it!" Serena objected.
"Yeah, but Mombo is a woman, not a girl. BIG difference."
"You're right--a BIG woman with BIG hair."
Lol. : )
Now, this week, the nail polish was taken off the fingernails, because Serena got tired of it. But she asked me to try some other colors, and I probably will.

By the way, I painted my toenails as well. But... let's just say that Serena's brothers Piggy and Pugsy won't be showing up anytime soon until I decide to remove the nail polish from my toes.

Anyway, Serena wants to do more stuff with me. I can't wait to see what's in store for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment