Monday, August 13, 2018

Serena Eats Out!!!

Blog #10

It was a chill day, so I decided to take Serena and Mombo to China Harbor, a buffet restaurant. I've been here numerous times before, but this was the first time that Serena and Mombo had visited. Now, mind you, there were very few people at this time. (I assume it was because kids were still coming home from school and whatnot.) So, it was just us and the few people.
Serena and I were going for stuff like the clams.


I also had the crawfish, but Serena wasn't really interested in them--she was more into the clams, like I was.

At some point, Serena kissed me on the cheek, and I kissed her back. Some guy walking by giggled...? I don't know, Mombo said so.
"Look at that millennial," she mumbled. "Laughing for no reason. He's like you, Veronica. All millennial and finding everything funny."
"I don't find everything funny," I said.
"Yeah, well you're wearing a Veggietales shirt. What does that make you? Millennial and funny."
"Just eat the food, Mombo…"

"Can we keep these shells?" she asked me. "They look pretty!"
"But they're part of the food," I told her.
"Yeah! Don't play with the food," Mombo jumped in.

Mombo was enjoying a chocolate pudding.

At one point she had tried to spoon-feed the pudding, but I told her no. She was like, "Oh well... More pudding for me."
"It's not even your pudding, Mombo," I reminded her.
Then, sipping my Sprite, Mombo was like "Okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment