Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A Lot on My Plate...

Hey guys! It's Veronica!

I just looked back at this blog.

I apologize if I haven't posted on this blog in a while.

I've been busy doing the following:
1. Promoting my book Dolphin Princess
2. Getting ready to release my second book (the sequel) Dolphin Princess: The Crown of Valeria
3. Keeping up with a third blog to promote the Dolphin Princess series

So... you're seeing a theme here?

I've been trying to promote my book series, that I haven't had time to do much else. I haven't had time to do any blog posts on Serena (who, by the way, is still around, don't worry). So, with so much going on right now, I'm still trying to figure out a schedule for my writing, my promoting, my keeping up with my blogs (because, well, I have three-- Whatsoever Critic, Living with a Hand Puppet, and Dolphin Princess: The Series blog).

So, this was my update on this blog. Just so y'all know: this blog isn't going anywhere. We're trying to put up more content, so just bear with us, as we put together a good schedule for everything. Thanks!

-Veronica Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment