Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Serena asks Me what Work Is...

Blog #12
Serena asked me a good question today. She asked, "How come we haven't posted on blog lately?"

I tell her, "Well, I've been busy with work and stuff."

"Does that mean... What is work?" she asked.

"Work is what people do to make money."

"Being on computer is work?"

"Well, yes and no. Sometimes I make money. Sometimes I make nothing."

"Is work bad?"

"No, it's not. Why?"

"Work is mean. It won't give you any money sometimes."

"It's not that work is mean, Serena. Like, sometimes it's hard--"

"So, work is hard?"

"Well... not all the time--"

"Hard as a rock?" (This part made me laugh.)

Then I told her to go get a snack from the cabinet. She came back with a Nutter Butter.
She then asked me to open it for her, because she couldn't.
(I could've sworn I've seen her open a package by herself... but whatever, that's okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment